10mm PVC Foam Sheet (SD-PFF8)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $22.5 US $18|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||2500000 Square Meter/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SD-PFF8
- Kind: Foam Board
- Contraction Percentage: 0.4%~1.4%
- Size: 1220*2440mm
- Density: 0.52, Can Be Adjusted by Your Needs
- Key Words: PVC Foam Board
- Trademark: Sounda
- Specification: ISO9001: 2008
- Material: PVC
- Water Absorption: 0.2%~0.4%
- Tensile Strength: （51~80）MPa
- Thickness: 10mm, Can Be Customized
- Description: Advertising Board
- MOQ: 100PCS
- Transport Package: PP Bag and PE
- Origin: Shanghai
1) It is a PVC-U integral foam sheet using the celuka extrusion process.
2) Fine-celled foam structure.
3) The surface has a solid, smooth outer skin that gives the sheet a silk-gloss finish.
4) The sheets boast low thermal conductivity and therefore offer good thermal and sound insulation.
5) Homogeneously dyed throughout
6) Resistant to chemicals and corrosion
7) High impact and structural strength
8) Good flexural strength and excellent working properties make these sheets the ideal material for a hugely diverse range of indoor and outdoor applications.
With the usual equipment and tools, it can be processed again.
1) Bending when heated-up, thermal forming
2) Cutting and sawing
3) Hole-drilling, channeling and die cutting
4) Welding and boding.
5) Nail, wrest and rivet.
6) Plastis Coating, Membrance-stuck and printing.
1) Advertising: For signs, billboards, lettering boards, displays, shop-window displays, large letters, exhibition stands, denoters.
2) Building: For shop-fitting, interior decorating, zones of high humidity (e. G. Bathrooms),
Cladding, roller-shutter boxes, door panels, heat and sound insulation, window elements, non-transparent spandrel infill panels, decorative sheets outdoors and indoors; Storage racks, room segments.
3) Miscellaneous: For models, furniture industry, thermoforming products, photograph lamination, traffic signs for road works, chemical, laboratory and food sectors, interior decorating materials of buses; Trains; Underground, steamships and airplanes. Refrigeratory warehouse project, environmental project engineering.
3) UV printing
4) Screen printing