PVC Foam Board (Hot Size: 1.22*2.44m)
|FOB Price:||US $3.5-30.5 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $3.5-30.5/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||2500000 Square Meter/Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: SD-PFF10
- Specification: 16*1220*2440mm
- Trademark: Sounda
- Material: PVC
- Density: 0.5
- Origin: Shanghai, China
1. PVC free Foam Board
2. Smooth and hard surface
3. Discount can be discussed for big quantity.
4. Anti-chemical corrosion
PVC free Foam Board
1) It is a PVC-U integral foam sheet using the celuka extrusion process.
2) Fine-celled foam structure.
3) The surface has a solid, smooth outer skin that gives the sheet a silk-gloss finish.
4) The sheets boast low thermal conductivity and therefore offer good thermal and sound insulation.
5) Homogeneously dyed throughout
6) Resistant to chemicals and corrosion
7) High impact and structural strength
8) Good flexural strength and excellent working properties make these sheets the ideal material for a hugely diverse range of indoor and outdoor applications.
With the usual equipment and tools, it can be processed again.
1) Bending when heated-up, thermal forming
2) Cutting and sawing
3) Hole-drilling, channeling and die cutting
4) Welding and boding.
5) Nail, wrest and rivet.
6) Plastic Coating, Membrane-stuck and printing.
1) Advertising: For signs, billboards, lettering boards, displays, shop-window displays, large letters, exhibition stands,
2) Building: For shop-fitting, interior decorating, zones of high humidity (e. G. Bathrooms),
Cladding, roller-shutter boxes, door panels, heat and sound insulation, window elements, non-transparent spandrel infill panels, decorative sheets outdoors and indoors; Storage racks, room segments.
3) Miscellaneous: For models, furniture industry, thermoforming products, photograph lamination, traffic signs for road works, chemical, laboratory and food sectors, interior decorating materials of buses; Trains; Underground, steamships and airplanes. Refrigeratory warehouse project, environmental project engineering.
3) UV printing
4) Screen printing
|Elongation at break||%||≥10|
|Vicat Softening point||°C||≥70|
|Compressive Stress at 30%||Mpa||> 7|
|Choppy Impact Strength||Value||≥12|
|Shore D Hardness||KJ/m2||≥50|
less than 5 seconds